Having the right technology to improve your reading speed is powerful. But that’s only the beginning of what Zap Reader will do for you. Rather than simply giving you the software activities and leaving you on your own (as older programs do), world-leading experts guide you at every step of the way. Not only that, but ZapReader also uses scientifically designed exercises to remove bad reading habits automatically. It’s like having the world’s best speed reading instructors and technology right in the room with you.
- Get coached by world-leading speed reading experts
- Power through all your reading material in a fraction of the time, become smarter & save valuable time
- Instantly add anything to your Zap Reader cloud library, speed read anywhere & save massive time
- Speed read 46 different file & e-book formats
- Get detailed reports on the time you spend, your reading speed & how things change over time
- Blinklist: "Zap Reader helps people train their brains to process words faster without losing comprehension of what was just read."
- Lifehacker: "Web site ZAP Reader has a platform for a speed-reading program designed to help you quickly read an."
- Kansas University: "Current beta testers report reading twice as much in half the time — that’s a 300 percent increase in reading speed, without any loss in comprehension!"
- Windows 7 or later
- MacOS 10.6 or later
- RAM: 4GB and up
- Processor: Intel Core i5 and up
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Max number of devices: 5
- Access options: desktop
- Software version: cloud-based
- Updates included
- 6 expert courses
- Training exercises
- Speed e-reader
- Cloud library
- Import 46 document formats
- Cloud account
- Ergonomics training
- Comprehension training
About the Developer
Founded in 2006, eReflect is a world leader in education and self-improvement software. With offices in the United States, Asia, and Australia, eReflect happily serves tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 110 countries worldwide.