With the rise of COVID-19 cases around the world, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended the use of cloth face masks to cover the nose and mouth in the community setting. This is a preventive measure not to eliminate but to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
The Takta is a high-end, street-ready mask that uses a five-layer filter technology to provide superior protection against different particle types and sizes. It filters out 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. With two exhalation valves and personalized fit, this mask allows uncompromised breathability and prevents air leakage. The Takta offers impressive performance and comfort to combat harmful bacteria and viruses in any environment and setting.
The 5-Layer Filter Technology
In the package you get 1 changeable filter. Each filter lifetime depends on many factors such as the pollution in your surroundings. On average, Takta filters last 80+ hours but it's recommended to replace every second week for hygienic reasons.
- Outside PP Layer: Wrapped in a durable finish
- Active Carbon Layer: Filters gases & reduces odors
- 1st Electro Charged Layer: Filters particle matter (PM10) such as pollen & other allergens
- 2nd Electro Charged Layer: Filters smaller particle matter (PM2.5) such as dust & bacteria
- Inside PP Layer: Wrapped w/ smooth & skin-friendly finish