The web can be a wellspring of information for the growing mind, but it's not without its dangers. From malicious users to sketchy websites, there's no shortage of threats potentially targeting your kids when they jump online. Thankfully, there's WebWatcher, the advanced parental monitoring app that helps you keep tabs on your kids' online activity. From phones to laptops, WebWatcher can be installed on any device in 5 minutes or less and records all data including text and private messaging content, social media, web browser history and searches, photos, GPS locations and more. From there, it transmits all recorded data to a secure account, so you can monitor remotely, giving you ultimate peace of mind.
- Monitor your child's activity on iPhone, Android, PC, Mac & Chrome devices
- Monitor SMS & MMS messages, social media activity, email, and more
- Review your child's browsing data & online activity from a web-based account
- Keep tabs via the Alert Log, which highlights only items identified as risky behavior
- Securely review all recorded data at any time on any device
- Get real-time alerts of all identified risky behavior
- PC Mag: Excellent (4.0)
- Top Ten Reviews: "Excellent Reporting—WebWatcher has some of the most complete tracking and reporting abilities we’ve seen in a smartphone parental control app."
- iOS 8.0 to 12
- Android 4 to 9
- Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7
- MacOS 10.8 to 10.14
- All Chromebooks: HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung & Google
- Length of access: 1 year
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Version: WebWatcher 2019
- Updates not included
- Max number of devices: 1
- Note: This subscription/product is good for recording data on only 1 device; it does not give users access to all platforms. Additional licenses must be purchased to record data on additional devices. Users will select their device/product after they purchase. Users may view recorded data on any number of devices.
- Note: The data WebWatcher records varies for each platform. For more information on each platform's features, click here.
About the Developer
WebWatcher’s mission is to help parents keep their kids safe online. In today’s digital world, kids are spending more time than ever on their phones – an average of 7 hours a day for teens! Parents can feel powerless as they have no idea what their kids are doing as they navigate the digital world, unsupervised, and unprepared to deal with the dangers that lurk online.
WebWatcher is here to help parents stay aware of their kids' online activity and guide them as they navigate the choppy waters of the digital world.