DescriptionPlease note: Only available to customers in the continental United States and Canada. The sale price includes shipping and all sales are final.
It looks like a credit card, but like any inspirational poster will tell you, it's what's inside that counts.
The Find'Em Tracking Card contains a bluetooth-connected tracking device that syncs to your phone (via free iOS or Android app) and shows you its exact location as long as you're within 150 feet of it.
Put one in your wallet, purse, backpack, luggage, or any valuable item you don't want getting away from you, and the app will send out an alert if you stray more than a predetermined distance from the item.
WHY WE LOVE IT
We've seen bluetooth tracking technology develop over the last several years, and we think these cards are what will take it mainstream. They're affordable, they're about as low-profile as you can get, and they just work
Odds are your wallet or purse cost $50-100 alone (not counting the cash and invaluable items inside) so why wouldn't you insure it with a $25 investment?
- Auto Alerts - Set the app to alert you once you're 20, 30, or 40 ft from your belongings to prevent you from losing it.
- Exact GPS Location - Get a Google Maps view of the last known location of your tracker.
- Credit Card Size - Worlds thinnest loss prevention device. The only one that can fit in your wallet.
- Awesome Real World Uses - Waiting for luggage at the airport? Get an alert when your luggage hits the baggage claim conveyor belt.
"The cards are definitely less expensive than the other options we've looked at, and the app will be available in English, Spanish, Russian and French." - TUAW
- Apple Devices: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina, and iPad Air
- Android Devices: Samsung Galaxy S models and most Android devices running version 4.3 or newer with BLE
IN THE BOX
- One (1) White Find'Em Tracking Card
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 5.2 cm x 2.4 mm
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0
- Distance Range: 150 ft
- Battery Life: 18 months (replaceable CR2016)