If you’re running an eCommerce store or online business, browser notifications are an absolute must for retargeting and engaging your customers. Seynd is a browser notification platform that allows you to "Seynd" a customized message straight to your viewer's screen. It won’t be blocked by pop-up blockers, and users do not need to be on your website to receive them. Just add a small bit of code to your site, create your notifications, and watch your sales grow!
- Engage your customers w/ one-click signup & nothing to download or install
- "Seynd" customized message straight to your customer's screen in front of / on-top of everything else
- Deliver notifications that won't be blocked by pop-up blockers
- Tap into multiple Seynding sub-domains for advanced list segmentation
- Skyrocket your clickthrough rate w/ custom images
- Create scheduled campaigns & track performance w/ analytics
- Internet connection required
- Length of access: 5 years
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Number of subscribers: 12,500
- 1-click subscribe
- All major CMS supported
- GDPR compliant
- Send on demand
- Desktop/laptop/tablet/mobile compatibility
- Schedule 1 notification per day
- Create campaigns
- Websites: 1
- Notification sub domains: 1
- Sends per day: 3
About the Developer
Seynd was created to help business owners and marketers get the results they’ve always wanted but were never able to achieve. With other solutions like email and SMS marketing, customers simply don’t see your message and that cuts your conversion rates and increases your marketing costs.
That’s why Seynd was created. This is a tool you can use to connect with your customers and grow your business like never before. But it’s more than a tool. Seynd has assembled an unparalleled team of business leaders, digital marketing experts, experienced application developers and a knowledgeable USA-based customer support staff to help you succeed in all aspects of your business and make more sales! Because your bottom line, is their bottom line.