In a survey of 2,000 Airbnb guests, 58% said they were worried about hidden cameras in their rental. Hidden cameras are a real problem. The New York Times, Washington Post, and BBC have all covered the problem extensively - any hotel, Airbnb, or restroom could have spy cameras installed without your knowledge. Stop being worried and enjoy your staycation with this Scout Hidden Camera Detector. Scout uses high-powered LEDs that reflect off camera lenses. It doesn't matter if it's a CCTV camera, your iPhone, or a spy camera - Scout finds it. Just look through Scout's aperture, and you'll see a pinpoint of bright red light if it detects a camera. It’s powered by 2 AA batteries, and with regular use, it can work well for over a year.
How to Use
- Finds all hidden cameras
- Perfect for Airbnbs, hotels, restrooms, etc.
- Incredibly easy to use
- Comes with a practice camera lens
- Stand 5-15 feet directly in front of the item you think may be concealing a hidden camera
- With the LEDs pointing away from you, hold Scout up against your eye so you can look through the aperture
- Use the button on Scout to turn the LEDs on. There are two settings - solid and flashing. Most people prefer the flashing option
- Look through the aperture of Scout towards the suspected hidden camera. If you see a red pinpoint of light shining back at you, you may have found a hidden camera