Now more than ever, in the age of ransomware and data dumping, everybody should be extremely conscious about passwords. There are a number of password managers on the market that can help you achieve this goal, but none quite so comprehensive and secure as RoboForm. This end-to-end solution makes generating and organizing strong passwords super simple while allowing you to still access the sites you frequently use quickly. Supported by AES 256-bit encryption and powerful password auditing, RoboForm keeps your entire team's passwords safe across every device they use.
- Automatically remembers your passwords for every site you enter one & logs you in w/ a single click
- Random password generator creates strong & unique passwords for every site
- Folders & powerful search functionality make organizing hundreds of passwords easy
- AES 256-bit encryption protects against dictionary, brute force, & other attacks
- Password auditing ensures you have strong passwords for everything
- Supports importation from all major password managers or a generic CSV
- Fills in web forms fast w/ a single click
- Select a trusted contact to securely obtain access to your RoboForm data in the event of emergency
- Share logins securely w/ trusted recipients
- Encrypts text notes like software license keys or WiFi passwords
- Compatible across all of your devices
- Stores and organizes your favorite websites as bookmarks
- TopTenReviews: 2017 Excellence Award Winner
- A+, Better Business Bureau
- CNET: 4.5/5 Stars on 4,100 reviews
- Google Play Store: ★★★★★ on 12,800 reviews
- App Store: ★★★★★ on 7,000reviews
- Valid for NEW accounts only
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: 1 year
- For use on an unlimited number of devices for 5 user accounts
- Version 8
- Email support available 24/7/365
- Phone (9 AM - 7 PM EST) and chat support (10 AM - 6 PM EST)
- Includes all upgrades for the duration of the subscription
- Compatible across all devices: Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, Opera, Edge as well as operating systems Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, and Chrome OS
About the Developer
We are a privately-held company, headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia. Our flagship products, RoboForm and GoodSync, are used by millions of people worldwide. Our customers range from individual users and small businesses, to government agencies and leading Fortune 500 companies.
RoboForm alleviates the burdens associated with password management by remembering and generating passwords, automatically logging into websites, and even completing long online checkout forms with a single click. Released in 2000, RoboForm has been translated into 30 different languages.
GoodSync, a reliable and robust automatic file synchronization program was released in 2006 and continues to receive favorable reviews from users and the press.