Admit it or not, our generation has never been worse at getting a full night of deep and uninterrupted rest. Statistics back it up and it shows that Americans currently get on average 6.8 hours of sleep, falling short of the recommended 7 to 8 hours. This sleep deprivation might sound "normal" for today's age but this lack of enough rest results to a number of disorders, obesity cases, and accidents. Good thing there's Relax Melodies — a sleep and relaxation app that helps you fall asleep in minutes. This app helps you combine soothing sounds, bedtime stories, breathing techniques, body-mind exercises and more to create your own perfect sleep ambiance. Recommended by leading doctors and neuropsychologists, this app's content is aimed to help you overcome insomnia, tinnitus, night-time anxiety, and lower everyday stress.
- Huge variety of soothing sounds, bedtime stories, breathing techniques, guided meditations & more
- Sleep expert-approved content & techniques
- Helps overcome insomnia, tinnitus, night-time anxiety, & lower everyday stress
- Recommended by leading doctors & neuropsychologists
- All aspects of this app can be customized to meet your unique sleep needs
- Business Insider: "The most positively reviewed app in the history of the Apple App Store"
- The Guardian: "It’s like a GPS directing you how to fall asleep!"
4.6 stars on Google Play Store:
★ ★ ★ ★
4.8 stars on App Store:
★ ★ ★ ★