Resizing Images Has Never Looked Better
Amateur or professional, everyone can relate to the frustration that stems from resizing images. PhotoZoom Classic 5 offers an amazingly simple solution to enlarge photos without sacrificing image quality.
Why We Love It
When our designers are swamped, we don't want to bother them when we need an image resized. Luckily BenVista's patented, award-winning S-Spline technologies make image enlargements extremely simple, and still preserves quality so we can zoom away without worrying about pixellation.
Pulling images from the internet? Not a problem, there's a special setting that removes JPEG compression artifacts and noise so you can resize on a whim.
Image editing software can be mysterious and clunky, not PhotoZoom Classic 5, it's preloaded with sweet presets specifically designed for different types of photos and graphics, and even lets you create resize profiles - so if you have a preferred resize method you can select it with a single click. Even our non-artistic types (*cough* developers *cough*) enjoy using it.
- Outstanding image enlargements through award-winning S-Spline interpolation technologies
- Choose from presets for different types of images or create resize profiles
- Increased image support (metadata, ICC profiles, color spaces)
- And More!
Why Upgrade To Pro?
Not only can you blow up images to a whopping million by a million pixels (instead of 300,000 x 300,000) but you get way more features to fine tune your images.
Check out all the added features
and buy the Pro version HERE
See all 23 languages HERE
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, or 2000
- Pentium-compatible processor
- 512 MB internal memory
- 20 MB free hard disk space
- OS X 10.5 or higher
- PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor
- 1 GB internal memory
- 30 MB free hard disk space