Watch your favorite DVD on your iPad (or other mobile device) without buying an additional digital copy thanks to this convenient software. MacX DVD Ripper is the fastest DVD ripper for Mac and even supports batch converting for multiple videos at once.
- Convert DVDs to popular video/audio formats for convenient viewing
- Rip a full-length DVD in just 5 minutes w/ a maximum speed of up to 250-320 FPS, compared to 90-130 FPS using Handbrake
- Decrypt copy-protected DVDs
- Trim, crop, merge, add external subtitles, cut video clips/segments, crop frame size, combine separate movies titles into a single video file & add subtitles
- Upload DVD videos or segments to YouTube
- Adjust parameter settings
- Extract audio & snapshot images from DVD
- Support recently released DVD movies, homemade DVDs, 99-title DVDs, TV series DVDs, workout DVDs & other damaged or unplayable DVDs
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.