Stay Comfortable & Protected from Harmful Airborne Particles with These Dual-Layer, Nanofiber Masks and Stylish Lanyard
The Benni is the most comfortable fabric face mask on the market. It’s great for travel and has flown all over the country with our customers. Teachers, bartenders, and waiters tell us they are able to stay comfortable all day in the Benni. And during ski season, it’s a great way to keep fog out of the goggles and stay warm and dry. We designed the Benni from the ground up to keep its structure so that you never inhale fabric and have plenty of room to talk, breathe, and smile. The ear loops are custom woven and adjustable for your comfort. The Benni is made of two layers of silver-based nanofabric, constructed with a stitchless design and a water-resistant treatment. The nanofibers make the mask antimicrobial, while the water resistance helps protect against droplets. Finally, our stitchless design, along with our longer, stronger nose clip, produce an excellent seal on the face giving you superior protection for a non-medical mask and keeping fog off of your glasses as well!
Our Benni Bundles also come with one or more Kirby Chain Lanyards, which have been featured in Vogue Online for their unique blend of style and convenience.
As featured on Vogue!Benni Mask
- Dual-layer. Two layers of stretch nanofabric, designed from the ground up to be as comfortable as possible while helping to slow the spread of transmissible infections
- Woven with Silver Nanofibers. To make the fabric antimicrobial, odor-resistant, & moisture-wicking
- Water Resistant. Helps to repel droplets
- Adjustable Airloops™. Custom woven for your comfort
- Long, strong nose clip. Ensures a good seal and reduces glasses fog
- Structured Mask Face. Creates lots of space to breathe
- Stitchless Construction. Ultra-lightweight, better seal, & less irritating to sensitive faces
- Sustainable. Wash, rinse, repeat
- Adds convenience & style to your Benni Mask
- Lets your mask hang quietly when you're not using it
- Benni is not a replacement for medical-grade protective equipment. Do not use Benni face masks in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high
- Benni face masks have not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental or administrative organization
- Stop activity and remove mask if you feel uncomfortable. Seek medical attention if needed
- Benni incorporates silver, gold, and zinc nanofibers that provide antimicrobial properties to the mask material. However, this antibacterial finish, like other silver-based nanofiber treatments, fades with washing. After 50 washes, the Benni functions like a regular fabric mask - albeit a very comfortable one
- We recommend hand washing in warm water with mild soap. Do not wring. Air dry. If you must machine wash, use the delicate cycle and place your Benni in a mesh bag
Over 35 million Americans are struggling against hunger. For every mask we sell, Benni is pledging 3 meals to Feeding America, one of the most respected anti-hunger organizations in the U.S. So far, we’ve pledged over 70,000 meals to those who need a little help. Join us as we move towards our goal of 100,000 meals.
- Bundle: 2 masks + 1 lanyard
- Benni Mask
- Color: slate
- Size: large
- Measurement (from nose bridge to chin): 8"
- Materials: 86% polyester / 12% spandex / 2% nanofiber
- Non-medical mask
- Dual layer
- Taped seams
- Bonded hems
- 3D woven, adjustable Airloops™
- Kirby Chain Lanyard
- Color: black
- Convenient & stylish
- Ships in sealed sustainable packaging
- Manufacturer's 31-day warranty
- 2x Benni Masks (Large/Slate)
- 1x Kirby Chain Lanyard
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 6 - Oct 18
- Return of unopened masks only (return shipping label provided).