AKVIS Neon lets you create a glowing image, a dramatic landscape or an extraordinary portrait, or slightly outline edges, making a picture more interesting and expressive. You can make beautiful luminous backgrounds, abstract paintings, spectacular illustrations for a photo book. By experimenting with the settings, you will get various effects: blurry and hazy glow to clear and sharp contour lines. The software has a standard AKVIS interface and a set of characteristic features available in many other AKVIS programs: adding text, applying canvas texture, cropping images, publishing a picture in the social networks, batch processing, and additional tools for refining the effect.
- Transforms a photo into a neon image that looks like drawn with luminescent ink
- Provides a collection of ready-to-use presets
- Adjustable settings; from blurry & hazy glow to clear and sharp contour lines
- Features include text, canvas texture, cropping images, publishing, batch processing & additional tools for refining the effect
- Easy to learn & apply; does not require any special skills
MaUse DoubleClick: "Like other AKVIS programs, Neon is highly entertaining and productive at the same time"
Softpedia: "Transform pictures into glowing and expressive drawings by using multiple photo manipulation features, all packed inside an intuitive interface"
Akvis Neon: Business
- Non-commercial + commercial use
- Plugin + standalone
- Glow Lines Effects
- Colorize (Tinting)
- Deformation Effect
- Tools: Crop, Post-Processing
- Additional Features: Canvas, Frames, Text, Batch Processing
- Color Space: RGB, CMYK, Lab, Grayscale, 8/16 bits, 32 bits
- Image Format: TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, RAW, DNG, PSD
- Devices: 2