It's hard to compete with nature in diversity, and man still has much to learn from it. We cannot create the Earth in seven days, but we can imitate some of its natural phenomena in digital art. AKVIS NatureArt is an excellent tool for imitating the magnificence of natural phenomena in your photos. The software lets you apply weather effects to your picture or create nature scenes from scratch, converting a blank background into a sea view or a night sky with scattered, glistening stars. The effects in NatureArt are easy to add and adjust. Just select an area in the image and apply the effect. You can even save your favorite settings as a preset and use them in the future.
- Apply weather effects to your picture
- Create nature scenes from scratch
- Create an even wider variety of natural phenomena by experimenting with 12 basic effects
- Get a quick result with ready-to-use presets
- Save your favorite settings as a preset & use them in the future
Softpedia: "AKVIS NatureArt features a clean and pretty intuitive interface that helps you edit photos with ease."
Silicon Summit: "Need a rainy sky with magnificent lightning bolts - no problem. Need a burning field or fire for your camp fire pit - again no problem. Akvis NatureArt can add these plus many other nature effects to your photos."
Akvis NatureArt: Business
- Non-commercial + commercial use
- Plugin + standalone
- Night Sky
- History Brush
- Color space: RGB, CMYK, Lab, Grayscale, 8/16 bits, 32 bits
- Image format: TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, RAW, DNG, PSD
- Devices: 2