WYSIWYG Web Builder is an all-in-one software solution that can be used to create complete web sites. What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get means that all page elements will be displayed in the same position as in the designer. Unlike fluid (dynamic) layouts, objects depend on the position and size of the objects surrounding them. WYSIWYG Web Builder generates HTML, HTML5, or XHTML tags while you point and click on desired functions. Just drag and drop objects to the page, position them 'anywhere' you want, and when you're finished, publish it to your web server (using the built-in Publish tool). The software gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages.
4.1/5 stars, Softpedia:
★ ★ ★ ★
"WYSIWYG Web Builder is certainly a product that is worth trying. The strong feature pack and the ease of use make this software suited for all users and the output meets modern standards"
Click here for frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- No HTML knowledge needed!
- Drag and drop of the HTML objects: Text, Lines, Images, Marquees & Tables.
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone & structure your web pages from a single file
- Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows
- Powerful Form tools with built-in PHP form processor
- Password protect your pages with the Login Tools/User Management
- Option to add custom HTML for each object (Before Tag, Inside Tag, After Tag)
- YouTube, Java, Flash, HTML 5 Audio/Video Quicktime & other Plug-In support
- Publish your entire we site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web/ftp server)
- Easy Photo Gallery creation
- Image maps
- Rollover images
- Navigation bar, Slide menu, Mega Menu & many other navigation tools.
- Template support; already more than 200 templates available!
- Slide Shows
- Support for third-party add-ons, using the Extension Builder tool
- Import existing HTML pages!
- Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks
- CSS3 animations & transitions.
- Built-in Content Management System Tools)
- jQuery UI Widgets: TAbs. Accodrion, Date Picker, Dialog, & more
- Shapes, TextArt & other drawing components
- Events & Timers
- Advanced layer possibilities (floating layers, sticky layers, docking layer, anchored layers, etc)
& much more!