It's not all about counting steps, especially if you're taking your health highly seriously. For a more dedicated overview of your health, you need the Pulse O2. This advanced health and fitness tracker will track your steps, calories burned, distance traveled like a typical fitness device, but it also goes beyond to monitor your heart rate and blood oxygen level with a single touch. If you want to know more and make smarter decisions about your health, look no further than the Pulse O2.
'At a time when selecting the right health tracking is arguably more important than choosing the best device, buying the Withings Pulse O2 is an easy decision,' Digital Trends
- Track steps, elevation climbed, calories burned, & distance traveled
- Analyze metabolic & total calories in the Health Mate app
- Get a daily recap of running duration & distance
- Measure your heart rate & blood oxygen level w/ a single click
- Analyze your night & sleep cycles including quality, duration, & interruptions