This course packs a punch for anyone interested in shoring up security for the latest Windows operating systems. You'll master effective penetration testing techniques including using debuggers, writing shellcodes, and creating exploits using the Egg Hunter program--invaluable knowledge for anyone who's a pentester by profession or personally interested in learning more about exploit development.
- Learn different techniques for exploiting the Windows platform w/ 15 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Understand the protection mechanism of operating systems & bypass them
- Write & execute exploits for the latest Windows operating systems
- Read, comprehend & modify existing exploits
- Learn stack based buffer overflow, write shellcodes & bypass memory protections
- Use tools like debuggers, the Mona extension & more to execute exploit development
- Learn advanced exploit development techniques: use Egg Hunter to write an exploit, bypass DEP using ROP Chains & more
- Accrue an in-demand skill set for a career in pentesting, network administration, etc.
Ajin Abraham is an Application Security Engineer with 5+ years of experience, including 2 years of Security Research. He is passionate about developing new, unique security tools instead of using existing, potentially unreliable tools available today. Some of his hacking contributions include the OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework, Mobile Security Framework (MobSF), and Xenotix xBOT. He has also been invited to speak at notable security conferences, including ClubHack, NULLCON, OWASP AppSec AsiaPac, BlackHat Europe, and more. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!