PCs slow down with age as junk files and your online activities accumulate, causing unexpected system failures. Windows Care Genius fights back against that slow down, offering up to 22 powerful features to keep your PC clean, fast, and trouble-free. With just a click, you can completely clean up your PC and give it a new lease on life.
4.5/5 Stars, CNET Editors'
4/5 Stars, Top Ten Reviews
- Fix all issues slowing your computer down & destabilizing it
- Clean up junk files & free valuable hard disk space
- Monitor active processes running on your PC to observe the most memory-draining programs
- Speed up hard drive & application performance by accessing the disk defragmentation tool
- Automatically manage registry to significantly improve system performance
- Disable unneeded programs that consume system resources & improve PC startup & shutdown speed
- Protect computer from freezing & crashing
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.