If you are truly serious about learning how Nuke is used beyond the classroom, in a real-world setting similar to the studios, then this is the right course for you. With 34 lectures, this course will teach you how to create fancy visual effects (VFX) shots and will reveal the tips, tricks, and applications of compositing in post-production visual effects - one of the final steps to finishing and executing any visual effects shot.
4.0/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Note: Software NOT included.
- Access 34 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Apply basic & advanced techniques in 2D compositing
- Know the tricks & cheats in optimizing Nuke scripts and your workflow
- Use The Foundry Nuke for simple to advanced compositing of 2D live-action shots
- Know what, when & how to do simple to advanced compositing in Nuke
Vicki Lau | Multi-Hyphenate Artist, VFX Pro, TEDx & Keynote Speaker
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Vicki Lau started as a humble student of digital media back in the small city of Singapore with a background in visual effects and programming in film and television. Without any contacts or connections in the United States, she began her career at the age of 18 from Singapore, working her way up into the Hollywood film industry and landing her first break working on AMC's hit series, The Walking Dead (Season 4)
, as well as other movies such as Guardians of the Galaxy, War for the Planet of the Apes
and the recent Aquaman