Even a game world is beholden to the laws of physics, but at least you have a significant say in how they're configured. In this course, you'll master game physics by developing a full game in Unity 5. Armed with a mastery of how different forces work, you'll be able to program liquids to splash realistically, animate collisions between game objects, and much more.
- Master game physics of Unity 5 w/ 3 hours of content
- Create spherical objects, configure the physics of rigid bodies, program bouncing balls, etc.
- Understand different types of forces & how to apply them: torque, gravity, etc.
- Utilize buoyancy physics for water, lava & other fluids
- Detect collisions between game objects, utilize triggers, work w/ joints, etc.
- Use Unity to import packages, program animations & create a full-fledged game
Yohann Taleb is a leading expert in mobile game programming, app flipping and reskinning. Besides owning over 100 apps in the Apple and Android app, Yohann has helped dozens of students publish apps that have topped the iTunes Store leaderboards and been covered by publications like WIRED. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!