Round out your business skills and become a successful candidate for your dream job with Skillsology’s Ultimate Administration Bundle. Each of the nine courses included cover essential skills and programs, such as: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Project Management, Finance, and Payroll. You'll eventually work up to more advanced tricks of the trade, including the best strategies for problem solving and critical thinking. Whether you’re re-entering the workforce, changing industries, or brushing up on current software, this bundle will set you up with the key skills to thrive.
- 9 courses teach you the essential skills of business administration
- Courses include: Effective Outlook, Microsoft Word, Project Management, Microsoft SharePoint, Accounting & Bookkeeping, Microsoft PowerPoint, Payroll, Microsoft Excel & Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Lessons on process, presentation, problem solving, management, payroll & finance will get you up to speed in a short amount of time
- Courses generate a certificate of attainment & test certificate
- Courses are broken into text, images, videos & tasks to make it easy and engaging to learn
- 24/7 access to content lets you learn at your pace
- Lesson authors are experts in their field & have a ton of experience training professionals
Simon Hurst is a chartered accountant and has been involved in computer software for 26 years, during which he has provided a wide range of training services to professionals of all levels. His expertise lies in all the main Microsoft applications: Access, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook, about which he speaks frequently at conferences.
Brett Topham has more than 15 years of experience in contract and project management, and has been a Project Management Professional (PMP®) since 2004. He has worked in a variety of roles in project and program management, procurement, contract management, and portfolio management.
Don A. Cox has been a Project Management Professional (PMP®)since 1999, and has more than 30 years experience in successful integration andimplementation of large-scale IT systems in both the public and privatesectors. Mr. Cox has successfully managed multi-year programs and projectsranging from $70M to more than $650M.
Lita Epstein, MBA, is author of multiple books including: Bookkeeping Kit for Dummies, Complete Idiot's Guide to Accounting, Reading Financial Reports for Dummies, Business Owner's Guide to Reading and Understanding Financial Statements, Trading for Dummies, and Complete Idiot's Guide to Improving Your Credit Score. She has an MBA from Emory University's Goizueta Business School where she ran the Accounting Lab and managed the finances for five departments under Facilities Management of the Emory Clinics. She also raised funds as Associate Director of Development for former President Jimmy Carter's international activities.
Cathy Presland is a former economist and advisor to governments internationally. She has designed and led global anti-poverty initiatives and negotiated EU regulations on behalf of the UK government. She now trains and mentors other experts who want to share their experience and ideas, particularly those who want to write and publish 'how-to' books. She has an MPhil in Economics, is a highly-regarded speaker, and partners with top-quality training providers to teach thousands of entrepreneurs, professionals, and learners how to think strategically about their work and businesses.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here