UI/UX Professional Designer Bundle
You save 94% -Sale ended
8 Lessons (32.5h)
- Become a Professional Graphic DesignerIntroduction to Graphic DesignHello And WelcomeWhat Is Graphic Design?Can Only Skilled Artists Be Good Graphic Designers?Areas Of Graphic Design To ExploreVisual Communication FundamentalsWhat Makes A Design Visually PleasingOrganizing Information In Your LayoutsUsing Alignment To Your AdvantageSetting The Design's RhythmLetting A Design Breathe With WhitespaceCreating Visual Interest With ContrastDesigns That Work And Don't WorkBuilding Successful LayoutsDetermining The Design's MessageThe Terminology Of TypeTypeface Styles & ResourcesChoosing A Typeface HierarchyUnderstanding Colour's Psychological ImpactBuilding Your Design's Colour PaletteUnderstanding Colour SpacesSourcing Imagery For Your LayoutsRaster vs Vector GraphicsThe Tools To Put It All TogetherAn Overview Of The Tools Of The TradeAlternatives To Standard Industry ToolsWeb Design Tools & SoftwareHTML & CSS: Is It Really Rocket Science?Starting A Career As a Graphic DesignerGetting A Job As A Graphic Designer vs Going FreelanceGetting Started And How To Land WorkJoining The Design CommunityFinding Continued InspirationBecoming a Graphic Designer | ConclusionWrapping Up
- Introduction to Web DesignModule 1 - Introduction to the CourseIntroduction to the Course2:33Module 2 - Basics of Web DesignWhat is CSS and HTML?8:12Your First HTML File7:03Introduction to Document Layout6:52Linking In A Stylesheet7:39Styling Your First Element16:15Module 3 - Web Design FundamentalsThe Box Model14:20Introduction to Developer Tools14:22Understanding Display Types9:58Project: Create a CSS Button21:15Using CSS Selectors23:09Using Floats15:20Styling Links4:49Using Clearfix5:40Working With Images14:50Validating HTML and CSS8:55Module 4 - WebfontsUnderstanding Webfonts16:42Webfonts, Google Fonts and API7:49Cascading Style SheetsUnderstanding Cascading Style Sheets7:46Vendor Prefixes9:56Project: Create a Color Changing Profile Image13:00Module 5 - Introduction to Grid StructuresBasic Website Layout12:58Choosing a Grid Framework9:10Grids and Responsive Design23:16Module 6 - Forms and IconsWorking with Forms27:59Using Font Icons13:56Understanding Sprite Sheets19:11Module 7 - Project: Create a Comment ListProject: Create a Comment List15:00Module 8 - Positioning and ResourcesPositioning18:52CSS Resources5:36Module 9 - Final Project: Design a Real WebsiteProject Introduction4:58Adding Our Graphics8:32Building Our Site43:27Validating Our Site3:55
- Develop Responsive Websites with Bootstrap 3Module 1 - Introduction to the CourseIntroduction to Bootstrap 37:09Getting Started with Bootstrap 36:39The Big Picture14:51Module 2 - Create a Marketing Website with Bootstrap 3Overview of the Website6:25The Home Page9:25The Home Page Part 212:03Debugging7:00The Products Page19:00The Details Page12:38Customizations16:38Responsive Design12:35Production Notes4:29Module 3 - Developing Web Apps with Bootstrap 3Web App UI Overview2:51Web App Navs9:04Web App Details11:43Module 4 - Theme CustomizationCustomization and Advanced Topics2:45Creating a Custom Theme19:57Dynamic Bootstrap Part 119:26Dynamic Bootstrap Part 212:49Module 5 - ConclusionReview and Closing4:34
- Website Wireframing with HTML5 & CSS3Module 1 - IntroductionWelcome! Understanding Layout Wireframing4:02Why Using Photoshop May Not Be The Best Choice3:07Using HTML & CSS For Fast Wireframe Compositing2:53A Look At What We'll Build In This Course1:23Bonus Lesson_How To Turn Any Web Page Into A Wireframe1:24Module 2 - Getting StartedSetting Up The Rough Page Structure4:45Building The Structural CSS Rules, Part 17:43Building The Structural CSS Rules, Part 22:52Connecting Up The HTML To The CSS5:20Centering Layout Elements5:36Setting Up Inner Layout Containers7:19Inserting Additional Inner Containers3:35Spacing Apart The Layout9:15Module 3 - Wireframing The Header in Greater DetailFirst Thing's First_Getting Organized4:37Building The Logo Container3:55Setting Up The Main Navigation Menu5:53Creating A Call-To-Action Button5:59Module 4 - Building the Rest of the LayoutInserting The Hero Image4:41Getting Started With The Hero Content4:02Finishing Up The Hero Section5:36Inserting The Feature Headers3:34Building The Feature Boxes5:58Wireframing The Organize Section5:41Speeding Things Up For The Share Section4:26Finishing Up The Wireframing6:23Module 5 - Finishing TouchesInserting A Placeholder Image3:48Adding A Logo Placeholder With Text3:50Inserting The Remaining Image Placeholders3:23Inserting A Background Placeholder5:09Adding Subtle Interactivity6:01Adding Button Interactivity11:42Finishing Touches4:57Sharing The Wireframe For Review6:04Module 6 - Wrapping UpWhere To Go From Here0:20
- Build a Responsive Website with a Modern Flat DesignIntroduction and What You Will LearnIntroduction and What You Will Learn6:48Working with the Design ElementsLooking at the Design10:20Foundation Front-End Framework13:55Headers3:21Custom Stylsheets4:00Containers5:46Logo and Navigation15:41Buttons4:04Completing Our WebsiteTop Feature Section12:21Features Section13:23Recent Works Section19:52Fancy Lists10:06Secondary Buttons and Finishing Up4:12
- Building Responsive Websites with HTML 5 & CSS3IntroductionWelcome0:48A Look At What We'll Build1:35Responsive Design FundamentalsKey Aspects Of Responsive Design2:43Determining Device Resolutions To Target4:20Wireframing Responsive Layouts4:58The Basics: Multiple Style Sheets & Media QueriesThe Concept Of Using Multiple CSS Files10:49Media Queries & Multiple Style Sheets8:57Building Media Queries Into A Single CSS File7:38Using Media Query Expressions5:04
- CSS Flexbox : Build Modern Web Layouts With FlexboxIntroduction to the courseCourse Introduction2:24Introduction To CSS FlexboxSection Introduction0:27Understanding Flexbox Improved Web Layouts7:37Flexbox Terminology5:02Current Browser Support For Flexbox9:20Tools We'll Need2:18Section Summary0:32Quiz 1Getting Started With FlexboxSection Introduction0:29Creating Our First Flex Container10:21Understanding Flexbox Flow Axis Directions3:41Setting Flow Directions5:28Understanding Flex Widths11:37Controlling How Child Flex Items Wrap7:16Shorthand For Faster Coding4:13Section Summary0:31Quiz 2
- Mobile UI and UX DesignWhat is UX Design?Introduction to the CourseWhat Is UI UX DesignThe User-Centered Design PhilosophyExample of Strong UX UI DesignExercise - Testing an App for UI UX QualityWorking with New Experiences for UsersPractice ExerciseMobile UX Design TrendsMobile UX Design TrendsPerformance-Centric DesignLive Updating and Cloud CollaborationGeolocationLeveraged Services and API EmploymentApproaches to Interactions and ContentUtilizing Recent TrendsPractice Exercise0:11UX Discovery, Assessment & PlanningEstablishing Customer RequirementsIdentifying the Technical RequirementsThe User Research ProcessIntroduction to Creating a Requirements DocumentsThe Requirements Document In-DepthCompetitor Research and DifferentiatorsUsability Testing Methods3:11
Design Interactive Websites Like a Pro After This 8-Course Bundle
e-courses4you's mission is to provide forward thinking training with you in mind. Whether you want to advance up the career ladder, are looking to start a new job, are thinking about a home based business or want to improve your general health and fitness, e-courses 4 you, will deliver you training to improve EVERY aspect of your life.
Their courses are provided by leading experts in their fields. Celebrity partners include Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, and Stephen Covey and their business packages are partnered by Microsoft to bring you content which is not just average but outstanding!
Click here for more info about the course.
UI/UX refers to the design of a user interface and experience of a web page, allowing users to actually interact with the site. Obviously, it is an imperative component of a website, which keeps UI/UX designers in demand all the time. Looking for a new career or money-making hobby? This 8-course bundle will teach you the ins and outs of web design and development so you can start designing and building sites on your own from scratch.
- Access 8 complete courses 24/7
- Learn how to create responsive website UI & UX design
- Understand the essentials of HTML & CSS
- Explore modern flat-design styles
- Create website layouts efficiently
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 12 months
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certificate of completion included
- Exam fees not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Instant digital redemption