TOWER FOR MAC
Version control with Git has become an essential tool for every developer & designer. Top projects like jQuery, Ruby on Rails, and the Linux Kernel have been using Git for years, so it's time you unlocked its full potential.
"Tower" makes learning and using Git easier and more efficient than ever. It's a powerful Git client for OS X with an elegant interface and a full-fledged feature set.
Work with confidence knowing you can perform complex tasks via drag and drop and quickly undo mistakes. Plus, it makes advanced users more productive with features like single line staging, submodule support, and file history browsing.
WHY WE LOVE IT
From what we've heard from our developers, Git is an extremely powerful program – however, accessing its full capabilities is far from easy.
This is where Tower comes in – this client has become the go-to tool for over 30,000 employees in companies like Apple, Google, Amazon, Twitter, and Facebook – because it allows you to easily and productively work with the Git version control system.
- Repository Management - With GitHub, Bitbucket, and Beanstalk integrations
- Commit History - Directly integrated diff views and two view modes ("Recent" and "List") for an in-depth look into what happened
- Working Copy Status - Quickly understand your current changes and add them to the next commit (even on a single-line-level)
- Browse Versions - View and restore any historic version of your project and inspect its complete files at any point in time
- Usability & Ease-of-Use – A beautifully designed interface that makes complex tasks as easy as "drag and drop"
"Tower is clearly, as they put it, the most powerful Git client for Mac." (9/10) – Mac.AppStorm
"Tower helps take some of the edge off Git's steep learning curve by providing a clean GUI that faithfully represents what Git is actually doing under-the-hood. So as you use Tower, you learn Git.“ - MacUpdate
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Processor: Intel-based Mac
- Supported Language: English