From Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn marketing tactics to important analytics and widgets--this 17-course bundle has you covered on all things social media. Learn everything you need to know to grow an online presence and even go viral across the Web. Whether you're looking to grow your own person business or add additional skills to your marketing career, this course will lead you on the right path.
- Deep dive into social media techniques w/ 17 courses & over 26 hours of content
- Learn business skills to bolster your social media strategy
- Build a successful blog: find the right platform, format & more
- Master marketing on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Use widgets & social media integration tools like HootSuite
- Utilize media communities, social bookmarking & crowdsourcing as tools to maximize your online presence
- Improve your search engine rankings by crafting & executing an SEO plan
Deltina Hay is the author of three books on social media, the mobile web, and search optimization. She developed the graduate, social media certificate program for Drury University; and her first book, The Social Media Survival Guide, is used as a text in colleges and universities, worldwide. She has been programming or developing for the Web for over 30 years, and her students refer to her as: a social media powerhouse, a social media guru, and even a social media Jedi.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here