- Build a First-Person Shooter with Godot
- Build a Micro-RPG
- Build a Micro-Strategy Game
The fastest track to success is to learn by doing and in this 3-course bundle, you'll be able to build real games as you follow along with the lessons. You'll be working with Godot and Unity engines. Not only will you boost your overall game development skills within these game development engines, but gain essential, fundamental knowledge for coding a variety of strategy game systems that can be expanded further for larger, turn-based projects. Including downloadable project files, these courses will take you through the process of creating 3 different kinds of games — first-person shooter, micro-RPG, and micro-strategy games. Start learning now and come up with real projects to put in your portfolio.
Note: Software NOT included.
- Access 50 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a first-person shooter, complete with attacking enemies, pickups, & more
- Gain integral skills for manipulating objects in 3D space & for scripting various FPS mechanics with Godot’s GDScript language
- Create a top-down, 2D micro-RPG in Unity
- Learn a variety of skills necessary to create a full-fledged RPG
- Master the basics & learn transferable skills that can be applied to your larger projects
- Create a turn-based, micro-strategy game about building & managing a colony on Mars
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Trusted by 400,000+ learners and developers, Zenva provides world-class training on in-demand programming skills covering game development, machine learning, virtual reality, and full-stack web development. The e-learning platform Zenva Academy is the leading place to upskill, learn and gain key tech skills for the innovation economy.