Get your hands on the ALL NEW DRAFT TOP® 3.0!!!
The Draft Top tool is a patent-pending bar tool designed to remove the top of almost any can. With 4 rotational blades, Draft Top splits and folds the lid as it turns. The result is a topless can that enhances your drinking experience and allows you to do things with the can that you never thought you could before. No more sharp edges! The Draft Top was specifically designed for most 8 to 16oz aluminum beverage cans and some 19oz cans with standard tops.
Now with an all-new pressure-regulated handle, fully embedded magnet, lanyard hole, and 50% stronger construction, Draft Top 3.0 will make drinking better and easier. Ditch limiting soda/beer cans or buying and bringing extra glasses with Draft Top.
Successfully funded on Kickstarter!
- 4 rotational blades that split & fold the lid as it turns
- Creates an incredibly smooth rim
- Allows you to experience your drink's full aroma
- Fits 8 to 16oz aluminum beverage cans & some 19oz cans with standard tops
- Reduces the need for single-use plastic cups
What's New with DRAFT TOP® 3.0?
- All new pressure-regulated handle, no more learning curve!
- Fully embedded magnet so you can place it onto your beer fridge
- Handy dandy lanyard hole for easier on-the-go access
- 50% stronger construction
- Textured grip on the handles for improved traction & more natural hand placement
CNET: “…open-top can that not only drinks like a tall glass but begs for mixers and garnishes to be added.”
The Chive: “if you want that cold beer out of a glass, instead of a can, use this nifty decapitator to safely take the top off any beer can.”
Playboy: “Bless hopheads Sean and Armand for giving us a chance to escape our aluminum tyranny!”