Are you ready to take your career to the next level? In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about selling on Amazon — from finding, sourcing, and selling your first product to scaling to 6 and 7 figures. This course covers all of the important topics that multi-million dollar instructor Brock Johnson has applied to start his business and sell over $ 8,000,000 on Amazon. It teaches you the step-by-step guide on how to succeed on Amazon and the fundamental frameworks that are also applicable across most eCommerce businesses.
4.6/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 356 lectures & 50 hours of content 24/7
- Learn proven strategies to launch, sell & grow private label products on Amazon FBA
- Find profitable product ideas in markets with low competition & high demand
- Know the exact criteria 7-figure sellers use to validate your product are
- Know where to find the best manufacturers & how to talk to them
- Properly label & ship your products to the Amazon FBA warehouses
- Rank your product at the top of the Amazon search for your desired keywords
"Great content, Brock has a great depth of knowledge about Amazon FBA, and he has a good connection with other key players in this space who have also contributed their skills and knowledge to the whole course." – Adedeji Olunaike
Brock Johnson | 7-Figure Amazon Seller | E-commerce Expert | Tech Entrepreneur
4.1/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Brock is an entrepreneur who knows what it takes to succeed in business and to be your own boss. He has been selling on the internet since he was 12 years old. In 2014, he started selling on Amazon with a $100 investment and in 2017, he sold $6,000,000 on Amazon with his Private Label Solar Eclipse brand in only 6 months! His real-world entrepreneurial experience is what makes him the ideal teacher for those who wish to start their own online business.
Brock has been featured in dozens of interviews & podcasts. In 2018 he created The Last Amazon Course
teaching 12,000 students in 111 countries to date. Today's competitive global marketplace requires entrepreneurs to create a business that is unique, valuable, and remarkable. No one knows this better — and no one can teach this better — than Brock Johnson.