Learn How To Master Your iPhone Camera!
If you love taking pictures with your iPhone this video course is for you.
1. You'll discover the full capabilities of your iPhone camera. The camera capability of your iPhone is quite remarkable so you should take the time to discover its full potential.
2. You'll learn about all of the iOS apps that will give your photos that extra touch to make them even more stunning.
3. You'll cover several techniques that will help improve your camera composition and your creative eye. Even if you're not a natural, by the time this course is over, you'll be well on your way.
4. Keep that mind of yours sharp by learning something new :).
Why We Love it
It's quite simple. We love our iPhones and we're BIG fans of photography even when it comes to a picture taken off of our phone. We thought we knew everything about our camera but we were wrong, Chet Davis really digs deep to bring out your inner photographer. Not only is he a fantastic teacher but he also makes learning fun. If you're looking to improve those skills of yours you have a great opportunity right at those fingertips.
Over 93 Lectures & 8 Hours of Content!
You'll learn about:
- Your iPhone's Camera Settings & Functions
- Managing Photos in the Camera Roll
- Sharing Photos in the Camera Roll
- Popular Sharing Apps
- Favorite Apps for Photo Capturing, Editing, & Special Effects
- iPhone Photography Tips & Techniques - Building Your Creative Eye
- Connecting iPhone & Computers for Sharing & Archiving
"Love the enthusiasm & professionalism of Chet Davis already...can't wait to learn more." - Farnoosh
"Chet has created a concise, easy to follow, set of lectures for the iPhone... To sum up, the course hits all bases and has taught me some new tricks, which makes using my new iPhone even more enjoyable!" - Chris
"As someone technologically challenged I appreciate how the viewer is walked through all the lessons. Very helpful and I highly recommend!" - Annette
Meet your Instructor - Chet Davis
Chet loves to teach...he loves helping others learn, whether it's an artistic technique in video or photography; or a software application or technology tool. Chet has 17 years of experience in the classroom as teacher of a high school Video Technology program in California. He's made presentations at National and Regional Conferences and led hands-on workshops for in 41 US States, 3 Canadian provinces and in Europe (European Schools Program).
Familiarity with basic iPhone operation is helpful - though all operations to success in this class will be covered in the sessions.
You'll be able to view this course online for life. As long as you have internet access you'll be able to view it whenever and wherever you want to.