DescriptionPlease note: Only available to customers in the United States (excludes Alaska). The sale price includes shipping and all sales are final.
The fastest 4G LTE internet access *in the palm of your hand!*
WIth the Freedom Spot MiFi you can *take internet connectivity with you wherever you go - all at blazing fast LTE speed.* Connect up to *10 of your mobile devices at once* to surf, stream, game, and update with no restrictions.
Now, with the introduction of Sprint Spark
, you have access to *the fastest LTE network* through FreedomPop.
Users in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Tampa and Miami can expect speeds of up to 50-60 Mbps as they roll out the service, and everyone else still gets speeds up to 25mbps - fast enough to stream HD videos from Netflix.
Includes 2GB of 4G LTE and 3G Data for the first month - *completely free*. Plus, get *1 Year of FreedomPop Premier* - Roll over your unused data, protect all your devices from online threats and more!
*And best of all, it's 100% free.*
WHY WE LOVE IT
Coming from a company that believes that *"internet is a right, not a privilege"*, how can we *not* endorse this product?
If *you're shackled by a unwieldy data plan* that's costing you an arm and a leg each month - FreedomPop is *here to change all that*. 100% Free Internet access on an LTE network is unheard of - but *how can you make history if you don't break boundaries?*
It's not even a question anymore - *we need to stay connected everywhere, at all times* and this little hotspot is *the device to help us do it*.
- *Compact Device* - Take it anywhere you go
- *Connect 10 Devices Via WiFi* - Including smartphones, laptops, and tablets
- *Go Unplugged* - Battery life of 10+ hours
- *GPS* - Over Wi-Fi
- *Intuitive Navigation Keys*
- *Bright OLED Display*
- *Works on Sprint's Nationwide 4G LTE (not 4G WiMAX) and 3G Network*
- *Free Data* – With this promotion you get 2GB 4G LTE Data FREE for the first month, then 500MB FREE every month after that, no questions asked
- *Premier Plan Access* - For one year, FreedomPop Premier let's you rollover your your unused data each month, secure all your devices from online threats and more!
- *Social Broadband* – Get 500MB of additional 100% FREE monthly data when you refer your friends
- *Earn Unlimited Free Data* – Get unlimited additional 100% FREE data by completing offers
- *Fast Speeds* – Enjoy 4G LTE wireless internet (10x faster than 3G)
- *No Gimmicks* – Take advantage of no data caps or speed-throttling
- *No Contracts* – Cancel any time without fees or commitments
We have received a large number of great questions in our comments for this promotion. You can find an answer to a majority of these questions below.
For the quickest and best answers to your questions regarding this promotion, please contact FreedomPop directly by CLICKING HERE
The reason this promotion is beneficial to our members: if you purchase this device directly through FreedomPop, you will only receive the device - without any of the added benefits. Benefits include 2GB 4G LTE Data FREE for the first month, then 500MB FREE every month after that, no questions asked and one year of FreedomPop Premier
that lets you roll over your unused data each month, secure all your devices from online threats, usage alerts, and you'll get the ProtectionPlus plan.
FreedomPop is powered by Sprint's Nationwide Network. The MiFi Hotspot featured here connects to Sprint's 4G LTE and 3G Networks - not to be confused with their other hotspots that use 4G WiMAX. So when Sprint 4G LTE isn't available, this will fall back to 3G.
For the first month, you'll get a special 2GB of 4G LTE and 3G Network. Afterwards, you'll be able to choose your data plan, including its data limit and network 4G only or 4G and 3G - and they've got options
*FreedomPop Premier* gets you all the extras like Data Rollover, Internet Security, Usage Alerts, and ProtectionPlus, but it doesn't affect your data limit.
Going over the allotted 500mb/month will cost $0.01-$0.02/MB in additional data charges.
FreedomPop has been featured in top publications like (click each for link):