This course should be required for all serious budding entrepreneurs. Dive into four hours of top-notch instruction from former Apple Chief Evangelist Guy Kawasaki, best known for his role spearheading marketing initiatives for the original 1984 Macintosh. Drawing upon 30 years of experience, Guy relays valuable insights on everything from refining your product idea to engaging your customers. Get inspired to get your startup off the ground and ensure it succeeds in a competitive business environment.
- Master entrepreneurship essentials w/ over 56 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Launch your product by incubating your ideas, crafting a business model & more
- Effectively pitch investors & ensure your business gets funded
- Optimize your fundraising strategy
- Build a strong team by learning to hire for the right people
- Accrue & engage followers on social media
- Get your business the exposure it needs
Guy Kawasaki is the chief evangelist of Canva, an online graphic design tool, and executive fellow at the Haas School of Business (UC Berkeley). Formerly, he was an advisor to the Motorola business unit of Google and chief evangelist of Apple. He is also the author of The Art of Social Media, The Art of the Start, APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur, Enchantment
, and nine other books. Kawasaki has a BA from Stanford University and an MBA from UCLA, as well as an honorary doctorate from Babson College.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here