The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking Course
You save 93% -
206 Lessons (16h)
- INTRODUCTION: Course Outline (One Perfect Presentation Can Change Your Life)
- ACT 1: AUDIENCE: Identify & Identifying with Your Audience ("The Customer")
- ACT 2: PURPOSE: What's the Purpose of Your Speech (Begin with the End Goal)
- ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 1: How to START Your Presentation
- ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 2: What to Include and How to Structure the Content
- ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 3: Beating Writer’s Block & ENDING Your Presentation
- ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 4: Getting Feedback & Testing the Presentation Content
- FIRST INTERMISSION: Your 1st Presentation Exercise & Analyzing my TEDx Talk
- ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 1: Creating the Slides & Presentation Software Guide
- ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 2: Customizing Images & Adding Music
- ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 3: Adding Videos/Animation and Other Topics
- ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 4: 10 Presentation/Slide Content Case Studies
- ACT 5: CONFIDENCE: Conquering the Fear of Public Speaking and Presentations
- ACT 6: DELIVERY: Scene 1: Creating the Delivery (from Page to Stage!)
- ACT 6: DELIVERY: Scene 2: Body Language
- SECOND INTERMISSION: Your 2nd Presentation Exercise &Analyzing My Company Speech
- ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 1: Q&A +Reading the Audience (Are they Paying Attention)
- ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 2: Transition Words,Words Not to Use+Words That Buy Time
- ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 3: How to Know What the Next Question is They Will Ask?
- ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 4: Other Important Q&A Strategies to Use When Presenting
- ACT 8: PRACTICE: How to Prepare (and be Aware) for Your Speech
- ACT 9: APPEARANCE: What to Wear + Eat + Sleep + Get into an Ideal State of Mind
- ACT 10: POST PRESENTATION TO DO'S: Did You Accomplish Everything? If Not Then...
- ACT 11: 25 Presentation Guides/ 50 Templates / Ideas... (Sorted Alphabetically)
- THIRD INTERMISSION: Your 3rd and Final Presentation Exercise
- ACT 12: Additional Resources
- Conclusion / Epilogue (Congratulations!)
- Optional Bonus Lecture: YOU 2.0
From Page to Stage: Learn Everything You Need to Know About Giving a Great Speech
BCBusiness Career Coaching
InstructorChris Haroun is an award-winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is currently a venture partner at a prominent San Francisco Bay Area technology venture capital firm and writes several articles per week in Inc. magazine
Chris is the author of "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You In Business School. " Forbes recently called this book '1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now'.
He is also the author of "The Ultimate Practical Business Manual: Everything You Need to Know About Business (from Launching a Company to Taking it Public)", and 6 other business books.
Chris is also a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area business schools including Berkeley and Stanford. He has written numerous articles and has been interviewed in Forbes, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch and Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong's oldest and sole public service broadcaster. He has his own entrepreneurship column in Inc. magazine.
He has an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a major in Management Information Systems and International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow. He has founded several companies, including his most recent company, BusinessCareerCoaching and he serves on the boards of several Bay Area technology companies and charities and he lives in Hillsborough, California.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.