Are you an iPhone user with a great app idea but no programming experience? Well, it's time to cut out the middle man and just build it yourself! This course will give you all the instruction you need to start building iPhone and iPad apps for iOS 8, and the foundations to adapt your skills to later and future operating systems. Start making money by building apps today!
- Access 92 lectures & 11 hours of instruction
- Learn Xcode, the core framework of Apple mobile development
- Understand Interface Builder, Simulator & Project Types
- Get to know the language Objective-C & use it to create full apps
- Integrate your app w/ social media features, including Facebook, Twitter, SMS & more
- Incorporate ad revenue networks & learn how to upload and update through the App Store
- Learn all the objects, actions & outlets available in iOS development
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development. Aaron started programming at a young age, experimenting with HTML and website design. He has been programming full time for the past five years, creating a vast array of apps for iOS, with many more currently in development. Since late 2010, Aaron started to create online video tutorials teaching the art of iOS development, and feels the same satisfaction from this as he does when making his own iOS apps.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!