Apple's done it again. The extremely user-friendly iOS 9 platform offers features for building the slickest, smoothest apps ever, and this course will get you on the front-lines of the effort. Instructed by top-rated Udemy instructor Rob Percival, who has trained more than a quarter million students, this course will make a Swift 2 and Xcode 7 expert out of you in a fun and quick manner.
- Learn to code sleek iOS 9 apps w/ over 200 lectures and 29 hours of instruction
- Build actual clones of apps like Instagram, Tinder, Snapchat, Flappy Bird & Uber (18 total)
- Study game coding w/ SpriteKit
- Incorporate adds to gain an income
- Seamlessly navigate Xcode 7 & the interface builder
- Study inputs, buttons & reactive interfaces
- Become fluent in Apple's programming language Swift 2
- Learn to use variables, arrays, tables & loops
- Get unlimited web hosting for one year (worth $200), a highly-rated e-book & over 1,000 design assets
Rob Percival is a web developer, instructor, and self-proclaimed coding geek, with a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University. After building websites for friends and family for fun, he soon learned that web development was a very lucrative career choice. He gave up his successful (and sometimes stressful) job as a teacher to work as a part time coder and instructor--he hopes his courses can bring this flexibility and happiness to students globally.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here