Linux has become one of the fastest-growing operating systems for programmers and developers worldwide, in addition to powering servers and cloud systems all over. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) works to offer certification exams that verify Linux administrators' skills, connecting qualified administrators and companies in need. This course takes aim at the LPIC - 1 exam, giving you all the knowledge you need to ace this first level exam.
- Access 102 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Install Linux & get familiar w/ different configurations & hardware systems
- Learn how to perform tasks on the command line interface & work around the Linux kernel
- Understand that Boot Process
- Manage file directories, work w/ shared libraries, understand text streaming, & more
- Work w/ RedHat & Debian
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content on the web! Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it’s used in the professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from mobility to web to enterprise to database and server administration.