If you jump between Apple and non-Apple devices, you understand the hassle that is keeping your data synced across the board. That's why there's SyncMate, the ingenious tool that lets you synchronize data between your Mac and other devices all in a single, convenient application. From contacts and calendars to folders and iTunes, SyncMate makes it easy to keep all of your data synchronized, and with an Expert license, you'll enjoy even more syncing options, like automatic syncing, backups, and more.
- Keep your data in sync between your Mac & other platforms, including Android, iCloud and Dropbox
- Sync your Mac with multiple devices simultaneously
- Automatically keep data on your devices up to speed with Autosync
- Use hassle-free with invisible background syncing
- Sync your contacts, calendars, folders & more
- Seamlessly sync multimedia files in iTunes & Photos
- Mount your device as an additional disk
- Convert media files to popular formats
LifeHacker: "SyncMate promises most of the same features but won't cost you a dime."
Cult of Mac: "SyncMate seems especially useful for small office setups – imagine not having to install all your business documents on a local secure server or having to use DropBox manually all the time."