You already know English. Why not use that skill to start a career that could take you anywhere in the world? Earn an internationally-recognized TEFL/TESOL certification online and you’re on your way. TESOLS develops your teaching skills like responding in various situations and outlining lectures so that you’ll be ready for the job, wherever it may take you. Plus with exclusive access to a job bank, you won't waste any time before you start your next adventure.
- Prepare to teach English as a second language to students
- Qualify for jobs worldwide w/ 160 hours of training & 6 modules
- Review the practical element—teaching in a classroom—via the online platform
- Achieve an internationally-recognized TEFL/TESOL certification when you complete the course
- Ask questions to personal tutors
- Receive a formal assessment to determine that you’re ready
- Take courses at your own pace w/ online modules
The TESOLS International Teacher Certificate (ITC) was created as a standard for professional development in this area. ITC was based on the TESOLS ITC Standards, which is the principal source of international teaching parameters.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here