Op-1 comes loaded with great kits, but if you feel that you want more just press the mic key to sample anything. And if that's not enough you just connect your OP-1 to your computer and drag and drop any .aif file straight to the OP-1.
- CREATE MUSIC ON-THE-FLY - The Teenage Engineering OP-1 features 13 unique synth engines, 7 high-quality stereo effects, and exchangeable LFOs. It offers physically modeled string synthesis and frequency modulation.
- OFFERS "TAPE RECORDING" - The 4-track tape feature lets you record any beats you create, play, sequence, or tweak. You can overdub with pitch change by matching the tape-speed with the sequencer clock.
- PROVIDES UNIQUE SEQUENCERS - Easily arrange notes in different ways using one of the four original sequencers. While the Tape function produces pure audio recording, the sequencer stores note data.
- SAMPLES SOUNDS FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES - You can sample a sound using the onboard microphone. The built-in FM radio allows you to sample local radio stations or music. You can also feed tracks plugged from a recorder in the 3.5mm line input.
- LASTS LONGER THAN OTHER DEVICES - The tiny OP-1 packs 16 hours of battery life. You can travel and play the synthesizer without worrying about running out of power. The OP-1 can even last for 2 years on standby mode.
Brand Name: Teenage Engineering
Item Weight: 1 pounds
Product Dimensions: 12.99 x 5.31 x 1.37 inches
Item Model Number: 002.AS.001
Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Number of Keyboard Keys: 49
Battery type: Lithium Ion
Standing Screen Display Size: 2.75