Calling all fluent Spanish speakers: Do you dream of traveling the world? Or would you like to work from home and earn extra income? Being bilingual means you have the ability to take advantage of the growing demand worldwide for Spanish teachers.
There are currently millions of students who are in need of Spanish teachers and predictions indicate that the number will continue to increase. Around the world, there are 21.2 million people who are studying Spanish as a foreign language. In the United States, Spanish is the most widely studied language, and students in China are also seeking out Spanish language courses. Globally, Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world.
Start making an impact on these learners by signing up for Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language (ELE - Español como lengua extranjera) today. With this certified, affordable online course you can start immediately, work at your own pace, and use your language skills to teach others.
NOTE: This course is in Spanish.
With the internationally recognized ELE course certificate you will be able to:
- Help cover the high demand for Spanish teachers
- Earn up to $25 an hour
- Teach Spanish Abroad or create a Virtual Classroom and teach online
- Connect with interesting people from other cultures
- Fall even more in love with this fascinating language while learning more about it
What Will You Learn?
- Everything you need to earn money teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
- How to structure classes according to the age and abilities of the students.
- Learning methods and strategies that fit the needs of your students.
- How to manage a class and keep students focused so they don't get bored or distracted.
- How to introduce new language concepts to students in ways that they will understand
- How to teach Spanish vocabulary and grammar.
- Different ways of teaching so that students can read, speak, and write in Spanish.
- How to design educational and enjoyable lessons for students.
- How you can help your students learn with resources, lessons, and strategies that get results.
- Useful tools to help you vary your lessons.
- Motivating content for students to achieve their goal of speaking Spanish.
You will be required to complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam then you will receive a certificate of completion, to recognize your achievement. You can immediately download your PDF course certificate from IOA.
This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (www.icoes.org)
. When successfully completing a course, students can choose to purchase an ICOES certificate that recognizes the achievement, from this third-party institution.
This course will earn you credits through Continuing Education (CE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions across the US and internationally.