Sign Up Now & Protect Yourself from Viruses, Malware, Data Leaks, and Privacy Threats in a Single Account
Enhance your privacy and security with an all-in-one security bundle. You can now protect yourself from viruses, malware, data leaks, and privacy threats with one account.
Using Surfshark One will give you the power to:
- Access the open internet securely, and don't let geo-restrictions or government censorship stop you
- Secure your identity by using the VPN to hide your IP address and encrypt sensitive data you send & receive
- Prevent trackingwith your VPN so that companies, hackers, or bots tracking you online won’t be able to identify you
- Stay safe on public Wi-Fi networks you don’t trust
- Real-time protection gives you immediate notifications if you download malicious apps or files. (Available on Android. Coming soon on Windows)
- Schedule scans on your devices to ensure regular protection from viruses
- Control your security by performing full scans or narrowing them down to frequently used folders
- Start using Search to get accurate and relevant search results without being tracked
- Forget ads & targeting because, with Search, you won’t see any ads. Period
- Enjoy complete privacy, plus you won’t leave any digital footprints
- Guard your email accounts by getting immediate alerts any time your email address appears in breached online databases so that you can take action.
- Secure your ID and stop identity thieves by staying informed about the security status of your personal identification number.
- Protect your credit cards to ensure no money goes missing from your credit cards. Alert will notify you if such information appears online
We built Surfshark One with your safety in mind, and we made sure to add critical features to keep your data safe, private, and secure.Other key features of Surfshark
- 10 Gbps VPN servers: You now get a faster connection and a less crowded server with upgraded servers.
- Bypasser: Allow specific apps & websites to bypass the VPN. So you won’t have to worry about your bank blocking your account.
- Private DNS & leak protection: We take your security to the next level with private DNS on each server and leak protection when using the IPv4 stack.
- The latest security protocols: Choose from WireGuard®, IKEv2, and OpenVPN to secure your internet connection.
- Kill Switch: Disables your internet connection on a system level if your VPN connection drops without warning. This will prevent you from being exposed.
- 3,200 servers in 65 countries: You get to decide where you’ll be connecting to next.
- MultiHop: A feature that gives you double the VPN connection for an extra layer of privacy via two servers instead of just one.
- Strict no-logs policy: A no-log VPN like Surfshark does not keep track of your online whereabouts or actions in any way. The VPN server only supports enough data to keep your VPN connection going, and nothing of it is saved after you're done
4.5/5 stars on TechRadar: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- 4.0/5 stars on PCMag (Editors' Choice): ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- iOS 10.3.3 or later
- Google Chrome
- FireTV: for 2nd-Gen Fire TV & Fire TV Stick; 4K Fire TV & Fire TV Stick; 3rd-Gen Fire TV & Fire TV Stick
- Length of access: 1 year
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Max number of devices: unlimited
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.