Businesses today have access to more data than ever before, and a key challenge is ensuring that data can be easily accessed and used efficiently. MongoDB makes it possible to store and process large sets of data in a ways that drive up business value. Learning MongoDB will give you the flexibility of unstructured storage, combined with robust querying and post processing functionality, making you an asset to enterprise Big Data needs.
- Access 64 lectures & 40 hours of content 24/7
- Master data management, queries, post processing, & essential enterprise redundancy requirements
- Explore advanced data analysis using both MapReduce & the MongoDB aggregation framework
- Delve into SSL security & programmatic access using various languages
- Learn about MongoDB's built-in redundancy & scale features, replica sets, & sharding
Daniel Watrous is a 15-year veteran of designing web-enabled software. His focus on data store technologies spans relational databases, caching systems, and contemporary NoSQL stores. For the last six years, he has designed and deployed enterprise-scale MongoDB solutions in semiconductor manufacturing and information technology companies. He holds a degree in electrical engineering from the University of Utah, focusing on semiconductor physics and optoelectronics. He also completed an MBA from the Northwest Nazarene University. In his current position as senior cloud architect with Hewlett Packard, he focuses on highly scalable cloud-native software systems.