Hole in your shirt? Probably wish you had learned how to sew. Well, now you can! This course is perfect for anyone wanting to learn how to sew on their own time. Whatever your reasons for learning, this course will teach you the skills you need to enhance your knowledge and start patching things up in no time.
- Learn basic sewing techniques like threading, basic stitching, & flat lock stitching
- Discover how to seam lace pieces w/ a serger or overlocker
- Replace or fix zips & zippers
- Use your gathering foot to make a quilt w/ a serger or overlocker
- Make a small clutch or gift bag w/ a zip
- Explore serging in a variety of situations
- Add embroidery to a bag
e-courses4you was created to bring talented, certified, businesses and instructors from all over the world to share and impart their knowledge with students.
Their team is on hand 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, to cater for all of student needs, questions and bug bares, enabling you a smooth transition from beginner to outcome.
In a nutshell, they bring you truly world class training at the touch of a button, and a click of a mouse, which you can easily access from anywhere and anytime from any internet ready device.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here