Don't find yourself with crashed applications and broken servers, learn to administer the servers that keep your applications afloat! Dive into 300+ pages of in-depth training on setting up and managing servers, hosting web applications, setting up multi-server environments, and getting the latest technologies. With 6 case studies based on real-world examples and 12 video tutorials, you'll truly know everything there is to know about the servers your proudly-programmed apps run on.
- Configure your server for multi-tenancy applications & SSL certificates
- Take advantage of Apache & Nginx’s processing and threading models
- Perform basic & advanced configuration of Apache and Nginx (plus setup for dynamic applications)
- Understand how to use a load balancer & Nginx and HAProxy load balancers
- Set up MySQL Replication & balance connections between the databases
- Install & manage the latest technologies
- Set up each server securely & w/ the required software
- Prevent unauthorized access, manage permissions & users, and learn to use the iptables firewall
- Learn from real-world examples
- Watch videos on Vagrant, SSL Certificates, Ansible & Supervisord
Chris Fidao has been coding in the PHP world for 10 years, and has extensive experience architecting and structuring applications, large and small!