Please note: Only available to customers in the continental United States. The sale price includes shipping and all sales are final.
VIRTUAL AND REAL-WORLD RACING COLLIDE
Rip up the floor with a fresh new set of wheels. This USB-rechargeable car combines real world and in-app driving excitement, using impact sensors that detect damage from other drivers and obstacles.
Unlike other RC cars, the Rally is controlled by your iOS device and charges via USB. The Rally app gives you many ways to race and play. If you have 2 Rally cars, you can attack your opponent by inflicting virtual damage that changes the way the Rally car handles.
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love app powered toys that add excitement and cool special features to an ordinary idea. The virtual damage adds a whole new way to play and makes playing with friends that much better.
Configure and balance your car’s speed and armor for your ideal setup. Earn bonuses (Repair, Shield, Turbo) and attacks (Flip controls, random and snare) as you drive to keep your friends left in the dust.
There are not just cool extras with this RC car though. You can communicate using Bluetooth, and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch becomes your remote. That means no extra remote to lose, and no batteries to replace. It is all done with the touch of your finger tips.
- Car interacts with real-world conditions using on-board sensors
- Car charges via USB (Built-In rechargeable 600 mAhr 4.8v NiMH Battery)
- Race alone or use app to interact with other Rally cars
- USB Charge Cable
IN THE BOX
- Rally Car
- USB Charge Cable
- Magnetic Finish Line
- User Guide
“Many of us are kids at heart. That’s why the Griffin MOTO TC Rally remote control car will draw in kids and big kids like me. The car uses an app on an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android phone to steer this “kids” toy. It’s loads of fun to drive and will appeal to smartphone users.” – Kevin Purcell – Gotta Be Mobile
- iPhone 5 (all models)
- iPhone 4s
- iPod touch (5th gen.)
- iPad (4th, 3rd gen.)
- iPad mini
- Requires: iOS 6.0 or later, iTunes App Store account
- Requires download of MOTO TC Rally App
- Requires 2 hours of charging to give approximately 20 – 25 minutes of run time. After a one-hour partial charge, the battery may last for approximately 10 – 15 minutes.
- free shipping
- Ships to Continental US
- No refunds, all sales are final.
- Promotion available to customers in the Continental US only.
- Sale price includes shipping to the countries listed above.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- Limit three (3) per customer.