This course is an all-inclusive introduction to the Raspberry Pi platform. Catered for all levels, this project-based course will get you up and running with the basics of Pi, before escalating to full projects. Before you know it, you'll be building a gaming system to play old Nintendo, Sega, and Playstation games and a personal digital assistant using the Google Assistant API. Now that's progress.
- Access 50 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand all the components needed to get your Raspberry Pi up & running
- Learn how to easily prepare an SD card & flash it for any OS
- Work w/ GPIO pins & learn how to programmatically control them w/ Python
- Build simple circuits w/ an LED & a fully function gaming system w/ RetroPie
- Discuss the different types of Raspberry Pi models
Lee Assam has over 18 years of programming, development and IT experience. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
Lee teaches at Universities on topics ranging from Software Development to Electrical Engineering and prototyping. He likes coming up with new ideas and prototyping them using the Arduino and Raspberry Pi platforms.
His passion and hobby is Arduino and the Internet of Things. He has been playing around with the Arduino and the Raspberry Pi platforms since their inception, and uses his Electrical Engineering background coupled with software development skills to create and develop exciting projects. Lee prefers a hands-on, project-based learning approach and uses his teaching background to make concepts fun and entertaining, while at the same time educational and informative.