Machine learning gives you extremely powerful insights into data, and has become so ubiquitous you see it nearly constantly while you browse the internet without even knowing it. Implementations of machine learning are as diverse as recommendation systems to self-driving cars. In this course, you'll be introduced to a unique blend of projects that will teach you what machine learning is all about and how you can use Python to create machine learning projects.
- Access 26 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Work on six independent projects to help you master machine learning in Python
- Cover concepts such as classification, regression, clustering, & more
- Apply various machine learning algorithms
- Master Python's packages & libraries to facilitate computation
- Implement your own machine learning models
Alexander T. Combs is an experienced data scientist, strategist, and developer with a background in financial data extraction, natural language processing and generation, and quantitative and statistical modeling. He is currently a full-time lead instructor for a data science immersive program in New York City.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption