PutterBall Backyard Golf Game + Travel Bag
Experience a revolutionary new golf game that anyone can play. Introducing the amazing game of PutterBall! This unique game combines golf and beer pong to create hours of fun that everyone can enjoy. From a low-key day at home to an exciting tailgate with all of your friends, this golf putting game is a must for every event. The full set of PutterBall comes with everything you need to make this golf putting game a success. Once you have the game in your hand, all you need is a few friends, cold beer, and all the makings of a good time!
As a special promotion, right now the Putterball game comes with a complimentary travel bag as added value, so you can take Putterball with you on the go all summer long
Featured on Golf Digest, GOLF, Men's Humor, and USAG
- Perfect for those who claim they dont like golf or dont know how to play!
- Easily take it with you anywhere.
- Great for all types of events.
- Easy to learn & fun to play
How to Play
The rules of Putterball are reminiscent of a standard game of beer pong — the objective is to make all six cups before the opposing team. Any additional rules from beer pong (death cup, naked lap, etc.) can be added at your own discretion.
- Honors. To determine which team takes the first turn, also known as "honors", in the golf world, it's simple: ladies first. In the even there are no ladies present, you can use a simple coin flip, or a classic duel of Rock, Paper, Scissors (best out of three, obviously).
- Turns. Teams then take turns trying to make cups, with each player hitting one putt per turn. Each player gets one attempt per turn to try to make a putt, and must hit the ball from a maximum of one foot in front of their own cups. Once a cup is made, place a cover over the hole to remove it from play. The cover should fit securely so that a putt can roll over the spot without bouncing or deflecting.
- Redemption. Once a team has successfully made all six cups, the opposing team is given a chance at redemption. For example, Team A is the first team to make all six cups. Each player on Team B will then get one attempt to make as many cups as possible until they miss. If both players on Team B are unable to make all of the remaining cups, Team A wins the game. If Team B is able to make all of the remaining cups, the game will be decided in overtime.
- Overtime. The rules of overtime are the same as the original rules (one putt per player, per turn) but only the back three cups are uncovered. In the example above, Team A would have "honors" in overtime, since they were the first team to make all six cups in the original game. Overtime is played as sudden-death: the first team to make all three back cups wins the game. Sorry, no second chance at redemption - it's time to let someone else play.
Amazon's Choice at 4.8/5 stars: ★ ★ ★ ★★★
- GOLF: "We got next game!"
- Golf Digest: "Looks pretty awesome!"
- Color: green
- Material: high density foam
- Product dimensions
- Folded: 2.9 ft x 2 ft
- Unfolded: 12 ft x 2ft
- Board: 13 lbs
- Full set in box: 16 lbs
- 12 holes
- Extremely durable & lightweight
- PutterBall portable turf board
- 2x standard 31" mini golf putters
- 2x PutterBall logo performance golf balls
- 12x Turf hole covers
- 1x Travel bag
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Jun 10 - Jun 13
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.