- Utilize supplementary languages & technologies: HTML5, CSS3, GitHub, etc.
- Craft statements using variables, loops, arrays & more
- Build interactive features such as content, accordion & Apple-style image sliders
- Use the YouTube Data API w/ the “search . list’ method & the FancyBox lightbox script
- Create a plugin & upload it to the jQuery.com plugin registry
- Use the jQuery Mobile framework to craft a mobile app
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content on the web! Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it’s used in the professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from mobility to web to enterprise to database and server administration. For more details on this course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!