Windows Server 2016 is the most recent version of Microsoft's server technology, offering multiple benefits over previous versions, including better security, consistent identity management, built-in support for containers, deployment features for the cloud, and much more. It's the next-gen server for developers, and this course has been designed to help you understand all things Windows Server 2016.
- Access 58 lectures & 14.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install & configure Windows Server 2016 & Nano Server
- Implement & manage advanced storage solutions
- Work w/ directory & network services
- Configure advanced networking features & implement Software Defined Networking
- Deploy & manage Windows Server & Hyper-V containers
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content on the web! Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it’s used in the professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from mobility to web to enterprise to database and server administration.