Learning Adobe Photoshop can be a great asset for photographers of all skill levels, granting a greater degree of creative liberty, and even setting you up to take your photography skills to a professional level. This course will teach you how to organize and use Photoshop efficiently to create dazzling photo effects in no time.
- Access 44 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a layout for your own specific work tendencies
- Learn keyboard shortcuts for each major menu section
- Understand how to effectively resize images & canvases
- Discover the curve tool
- Manipulate text effects to spice up your designs
Brett Romero is a software engineer and entrepreneur who has started several businesses. Bitesizebschool.com is his latest business, where he writes about applying business principles to the real world and solving technology issues that every online business faces. He has also written desktop applications in languages running from Delphi to C# winforms/WPF, as well as built ASP.NET webforms and MVC based applications. He is also an iOS developer and currently has seven apps in the iTunes App Store.