Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography
You save 93% -Sale ended
175 Lessons (13h)
- Introduction to the Course
- Understanding the Camera
- Drop Auto - Learn to Shoot Manually
- Composition - What is in your frame?
- Situational Photography - Taking better photos wherever you are
- Purchasing a Camera & Additional Equipment
- Canon Camera Overview & Settings
- Nikon Camera Overview & Settings
- Smartphone & Mirrorless Camera Overview & Settings
- Using Stabilization - Tripods, Monopods, more?
- Lighting - How to light your photos
- Lenses - Diving deep into lens types and styles
- Smartphone Photography - Take better photos, the selfie way!
- Photo Editing - Make your images pop with the best photo editing applications
- Photo Editing in Photoshop
- Editing Photos in iPhoto
- Make Money with Photography
- Selling your Photographs - Where to sell, licensing tips, and more!
- Wedding Photography
- BONUS SECTION: Photography history & where we are today
Delve into the A to Zs of Photography: Choose the Right Camera, Edit Images & More
VSVideo School Online
InstructorPhil Ebiner started teaching online courses in 2012, and now has over 80,000 students on Udemy learning everything from photography to video making. He worked as a photographer at a private college a few years ago doing event coverage, marketing and advertising, and social media. Sam Shimizu-Jones has been taking photos his entire life. Growing up in Santa Cruz, CA, he fell in love with photography skating around town. Since then, he's traveled the world taking photos for business and pleasure.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.