Are You Ready to Roar?
For ONLY $39 you can take home more than 10 hours of content and over 121 lectures of informative instruction!
With this HANDS-ON video course led by Chris Tarnowiecky, you’ll get stellar instruction on how to install, configure and monitor the powerful OS X Lion Server.
Whether you are setting it up for a school, home network or business, you will learn the ins and outs of using Lion Server to its fullest capabilities.
By the end of this computer based bootcamp tutorial, you will have learned EVERYTHING you need to know to setup and manage an OSX Lion Server of your own!
Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone who needs to share Mac services on a network of any size
- Anyone who needs an understanding of using Mac Server in a commercial environment
- Anyone who needs to share files and services Mac to Mac or Mac to PC
What You’ll Learn:
- How to install and administer OS X Lion Server in a commercial environment
- How to set up services and securely manage Mac services and users
- How to set up Web Hosting, Wiki Server, iCal Server, File Sharing and a whole host of other important aspects of Mac Server
- And much more
Who Teaches the Course?
Chris Tarnowiecky, who is an instructor for InfiniteSkills.com, a Canadian based company who offer a ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions. The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today’s commercial environment.
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Get unlimited access to this course on Udemy FOREVER
- You will receive a specific license in your account after completing your purchase that will allow you to subscribe to the course through Udemy
- This course is licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.